Nixer launched their RS32 Audio over IP change-over switch and their RP64 (64 in, 64 out) digital AoIP patch panel at IBC 2022.
Simple and intuitive to operate, the RS32 provides 32 individual 2-by-1 change-over switches. Each switch has two inputs that can be routed to any one output. The switches can be ganged together in order to create a maximum 32-pole switch. The RS32 is designed for quick reassignment of critical audio sources in the event that a main source fails, making it easy to seamlessly route to a backup device.
The RP64 is a 64 Dante input to 64 Dante output digital patchbay. Connect any Dante input to any Dante output thanks to the intuitive interface. Effortlessly re-patch critical signals without the use of a laptop with Dante controller. When re-patching with RP64, it is near instantaneous.
Both the RS32 and the RP64 share the same compact 1RU enclosure. They can be powered via PoE on the primary Dante port. Plus, a DC input offers power redundancy, while a secondary RJ45 port ensures network redundancy.
Nixer also highlighted their existing product range at IBC 2022:
- PD Dante: portable AoIP monitoring & diagnostics tool
- RD Dante: quality assurance monitoring & engineering positions
- PLR64K: 2 channel Dante monitor
- RL64: 64 channel AoIP monitor – now with Ravenna!
- RL256 Series: 4 base models offering up to 256 channels of mixed Dante & Ravenna in a single 1RU frame
Contact us for more information about the Nixer RS32 change-over switch and RP64 digital AoIP patch panel.