New Partnership with Speciality Software Company: Providius
TEVIOS announces new partnership with the Canadian software company, Providius!
This small engineering company creates specialty software for media and entertainment companies. They engineer solutions for the global broadcast market that include video-flow facility infrastructure, multi-screen transmission, LAN/WAN high-speed transport, and multi-service visualization.
As Providius explains: “Basically its bleeding edge front-end web technology mixed with some equally [innovative] stuff on the backend, that comes together as software to help broadcasters work with their various video, audio and data signals.”
Providius’ main solutions include:
Broadcast Monitoring Gateway (BMG)
This high density analysis platform is the 24/7 eyes & ears of both video service and delivery network. Acquire, decode, and analyze a wide variety of media flows across multiple high-capacity IP interfaces (up to 100Gb/s) including:
- Uncompressed Production Formats SMPTE 2110 (all parts), 2022-6/-7
- Compressed Formats MPEG-2 TS, H.264, HEVC, JXS, NDI*
- Audio Formats MP1-L1, AAC, HE-AAC, A-52, AES67, RAVENNA
- OTT/ABR Formats HLS
Network Visualization & Realtime Telemetry Dashboard
NVRT is a vendor agnostic enterprise software suite that provides full network and media visibility across an all-IP, or hybrid IP-SDI, LAN/WAN broadcast infrastructure.
Specific features include:
- Lightweight software for VM and/or server with multi-client seat dashboards
- Auto Discovery of network assets & auto-mapping topology in realtime
- Frequently used with Cisco, Arista, Netgear* and Aruba* networks
Contact us for more information about the software engineering company, Providius.