LYNX Technik’s yellobrik module (CDH 1411 converter) converts 12G SDI video signals to HDMI signals.
This compact and versatile 12G SDI to HDMI converter combats many monitoring & display applications in broadcast, post production and pro AV markets. To put it simply, convert any SDI video signal into an HDMI signal for monitoring and display. Additionally, fiber connectivity options add SDI fiber transmission and/or SDI fiber reception using the integrated fiber SFP socket.
Two channels of audio can be de-embedded in order to provide digital AES and analog audio outputs. The two selected audio channels can also be embedded into the HDMI output. Various on-screen monitoring features include individually selectable timecode burn-in, closed caption burn-in, 16 channel audio metering, safe area markers and Metadata display.
- Support for SDI video inputs up to 12Gbit/s (2160p)
- Supports HDR and WCG indication at HDMI output
- Automated detection of input signal color range via VPID information
- 3G SDI Level A & Level B support
- Automatic input standard and format detection
- Fiber input & output options
- HDMI video output with embedded audio
- Analog & AES audio outputs
- yelloGUI compatible: Gain access to additional features
Finally, use the CDH 1411 as standalone or install it in a yellobrik rack frame.
Contact us for more information or to order LYNX Technik’s latest yellobrik module. CDH 1411 converter shipping early 2022.