The new LAGUNA DUAL media processor by SAPEC is the perfect solution for 1 or 2 channel applications (encoding, decoding or bidirectional).
Ideal for broadcasting in remote locations, LAGUNA DUAL joins the QUAD and OCTAL models to become the third LAGUNA multi-channel solution. As the DUAL is bidirectional, each channel can be configured as an encoder or decoder. Each channel is also completely independent in terms of profile, compression and bit rate. The DUAL offers total configuration flexibility along with the following features:
- Internal multiplexer (MPTS output)
- Up to 8x audio PID (stereo) per video channel
- 3G/1080p (FHD) input
- BISS 1/E encryption
- 2x or 4x IP interfaces
- FEC SMPTE 2022-1 / 2 UDP / TRP Multicast & unicast (2 streams per video channel)
- FW / SW update through WEB GUI
- Redundant hot-swappable (AC/DC) power supply
Additionally, all Laguna models now support SCTE104->SCTE35 conversion on the encoding side.
Contact us for more information about the SAPEC LAGUNA DUAL.