The Broadcast Monitoring Gateway (BMG) by Providius is a high density analysis platform – the 24/7 eyes & ears of both video service and delivery network.
Acquire, decode, and analyze a wide variety of media flows across multiple high-capacity IP interfaces (up to 100Gb/s) including:
- Uncompressed Production Formats SMPTE 2110 (all parts), 2022-6/-7
- Compressed Formats MPEG-2 TS, H.264, HEVC, JXS, NDI*
- Audio Formats MP1-L1, AAC, HE-AAC, A-52, AES67, RAVENNA
- OTT/ABR Formats HLS
As Providius explains, the BMG “incorporates the essential analysis and decoding processing necessary to alert the operation tiers of service and packet transport related impairments for production, linear and adaptive bitrate (ABR) defined services.” Packets are processed for service compliance while analyzing the conditions of the delivery network. This dual-focused analysis approach provides a clear demarcation between video delivery and video processing. It drastically reduces the mean time to repair (MTTR), eliminating finger-pointing between transport and processing departments.
Features & Benefits
- Precision software analysis
- Monitor multiple media types simultaneously
- Monitoring by exception & mosaic
- Runs of COTS/VM compute platforms
- Remote access client stations
- Control system integration / NMOS
Read the full Providius BMG Datasheet here.
Contact us for more information about the BMG Media Stream Analyzer by Providius.