The latest V4.5 software release for the PHABRIX Qx Series of hybrid IP/SDI, 4K/UHD and HDR/WCG rasterizers is here!
This free upgrade enhances the Qx Series’ existing ST 2110 NMOS toolset. It adds generation and transmission capabilities as well as enhanced configuration controls for the QxL. The release also features NMOS node status overviews plus access to an IS-05 JSON tree view for the Qx and the QxL.
Overall new features and support for extended UHD formats include:
- New Network Packet Capture (PCAP) Option (PHQXO-IP-PCAP) for Qx and QxL: Dual Interface 10G / 25G PCAP
- New EUHD Option (PHQXO-EUHD) for QxL: ST 2110-20 YCbCr / RGB 444, 8- / 10- / 12-bit, 47.95P to 60P Detection and Analysis
- Enhanced NMOS IS-04 / IS-05 Receiver Reporting Functions for Qx & QxL
- QxL NMOS IS-04 and IS-05 Sender Capability
- Selectable Analysis of Ancillary time code type: ATC-LTC or ATC-VITC
- ST 2110: Selectable Audio Analyzer Flow Modes 1 x 80 Channels or 2 x 64 Channels.
- Improved remote operation allowing screen capture while running VNC
- Reordering of Instrument Presets in Preset Bar
And finally, the QxL can now generate and analyze 10- and 12-bit PsF ST 2110-20 formats.
Contact us for more information about this exciting new software release for the PHABRIX Qx Series!