https://tevios.eu/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/PHABRIX_QxSeries_v4.8_EnhancedWaveforms_video_TEVIOS-300x300-1.png 300 300 Hayley http://tevios.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/tevios-340x66space.png Hayley2023-02-07 11:46:352023-02-07 11:46:35PHABRIX V4.8 Qx Series - Enhanced Waveform Analysis VIDEO
PHABRIX V4.8 Qx Series – Enhanced Waveform Analysis VIDEO
The latest PHABRIX demo video highlights the new features available in the V4.8 advanced waveforms release for the Qx Series.
With PHABRIX’ patented DDR-based processing technology, this waveform instrumentation delivers the fine detail needed for camera shading or image grading. It also retains the flexibility of real-time operation and supports SDR / HDR SDI and IP video formats.
“The new release offers a great deal of flexibility in how [users] use these instruments for [their] specific applications, be it grading, shading, engineering or even in MCR.”
New Advanced Features:
- Overlay, Stacked and Parade waveform modes with improved dynamic range
- Multiple standard display modes (YCbCr, YCbCrA, RGB, GBR, YRGB, YGBR, RGBA, GBRA) plus individual waveforms
- Fully-configurable, custom display mode (up to four waveform channels)
- Selection of vertical & horizontal scales with automatic adaptation in full-width mode
- Production filter for operational visualization
- Powerful and precise H & V magnification and panning controls
- Connected Instruments: Waveform instrument cursor positioning linked to both Picture and Dataview instruments.
- Connected Instruments: Vectorscope and CIE processing associated with the Waveform instrument.
- Improved trace brightness, gamma and persistence controls with new individual controls for trace gain.
- Choice of four trace modes (Color, Highlight, Green & Monochrome)
Contact us for more information about the Qx Series enhanced waveform analysis found in the V4.8 update.