LYNX releases NEW yellobrik: OSW 1022 Optical Switch
The latest yellobrik by LYNX Technik is the OSW 1022 optical 2×2 switch. This yellobrik offers connection paths between two pairs of fiber optics.
Suitable for a variety of applications, the compact OSW 1022 is ideal for fiber line emergency switchover, route diversity, optical networking system protection as well as reconfiguration. Select passive optical paths via GPI control, local dip switches or PC/Mac. Additionally, select and monitor State 1 & State 2 optical connection paths with GPIs and GPOs.
Finally, the OSW 1022 comes with both latching and non-latching modes. This is useful in the event of a power failure. Either the optical switch maintains its current optical path (in latching mode) or the optical switch switches to its State 1 connection path (in non-latching mode).
To sum up, the OSW 1022 2×2 optical switch by LYNX Technik is a compact 1 slot yellobrik module with:
- Two optical connection paths: State 1 & State 2
- Latching & non-latching modes
- 2 x GPI for path selections
- 2 x GPO for connection path monitoring
- 4 x dip switches for local control
- 1 x mini USB for PC control & configuration via yelloGUI
- Singlemode fiber connection with LC connector
Contact us for more information!