AVT Audio Visual Technologies’s new video feature for their MAGIC Telephone Hybrids won “Best in Show 2022” at IBC – International Broadcasting Convention!
Telephone Hybrids, also known as Talkshow Systems, convert incoming calls into audio signals which are suitable in the studio environment. Typically three different line interfaces are used: POTS (analogue telephone lines), ISDN or Ethernet interfaces using Voice over IP technology.
AVT offers multiple MAGIC telephone hybrids with this award-winning video feature:
- Single-hybrid with analogue audio interfaces
- Digital echo canceller, AGC (automatic gain control) and expander
- Pretalk via analogue telephone or second audio interface
- Digital echo canceller, AGC and expander for each channel
- PC software with screening function
- Pretalk function: connect up to two handsets or headsets
A “Pro” version as well as a new “Lite Pro” version also exist of the MAGIC telephone hybrids.
The RedTech News awards acknowledge “outstanding technological innovation within the radio and digital audio space.”
Contact us for more information about AVT’s award-winning new video feature for its MAGIC telephone hybrids!