The all-in-one video processor ScreenBridge with Multiviewer, KVM, Switcher, Mixer & Videowall MODS by Craltech is now available!
ScreenBridge is used for switching, distribution and monitoring of multiple HDMI sources. Thanks to the different MODS, integrate various products and functions into one device. Not only does this make ScreenBridge the ideal choice for a range of applications, but it also extends the product’s lifecycle, reduces power consumption, and reduces installation space.
I/O cards accommodate various connectivity requirements. Depending on the MOD installed, Screenbridge has 16 inputs and 16 outputs configurable as single screens, edge-blend widescreens, multiviewer and KVM options.
The different MODS available include:
- Multiview MOD: Display a single or multiview image on any screen
- KVM MOD: Keyboard, video and mouse
- Matrix MOD: Display a single image on any screen
- Switcher MOD: Create, mix and switch to the next level
- VideoWall MOD: Unlimited possibilities in presentation experiences
Contact us for more information about ScreenBridge video processor MODS.