https://tevios.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/LYNX_OET1940_10GbitsEthernetFiberTransceiver_TEVIOS300x300.jpg 300 300 Hayley http://tevios.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/tevios-340x66space.png Hayley2022-04-06 11:00:372022-03-30 19:16:27Electrical to Fiber Optic Converter OET 1940 by LYNX
Electrical to Fiber Optic Converter OET 1940 by LYNX
The OET 1940 series by LYNX Technik of ethernet to fiber transceivers includes the CWDM version, an electrical to fiber optic converter for CWDM multiplexed fiber systems.
This particular module features a single 10Gbit/s RJ45 electrical connection. Specify the optional CWDM SFP for the required wavelength. Two fiber links are required, one for TX, one for RX (LC connections).
These modules extend the reach of 1Gbit/s or 10Gbit/s electrical ethernet signals across long distances.
Overall, the OET 1940 features include:
- Standard Ethernet/Optical signals of 10Gbit/s or 1Gbit/s support
- 2x 10Gbit/s transceiver ports (Electrical/Optical)
- Maximum throughput of 20Gbit/s (full duplex)
- Distances up to 25km over singlemode fiber supported
- Power & signal present LED indication
- Hot swapping & hot plugging support
Contact us for more information about the electrical to fiber optic converter OET 1940 by LYNX Technik.