The RS32 by Nixer is a 32-way, digital Audio over IP changeover switch with 64 digital inputs and 64 digital outputs.
Configure changeover switches as either 2 inputs to 1 output or 1 input to 2 outputs. Select them individually or link them together in order to create larger switches (up to 32 ways). Furthermore, activate any switch using the intuitive touchscreen interface.
Thanks to the RS32, easily switch between devices and shared resources. In the event of equipment failure, rapidly route audio to a back up device.
- Intuitive Operation to switch to backup signals or share resources
- 32 individual switches or link switches to make a maximum 32-way changeover
- No external laptop or software re-routing
- Near instantaneous audio switching via front panel interface
- Dante & Ravenna versions available
Contact us for more information about the RS32 AoIP changeover switch!