The PF120 by BirdDog is a high-quality NDI box camera. More specifically, PF120 is a remotely controllable camera based on BirdDog’s full-bandwidth NDI A/V transfer protocol.
PF120 comes equipped with many features, including a Sony Exmor R back-illuminated sensor, Full NDI®️, 20x optical zoom, and a complete color matrix. The Sony Exmor R CMOS image sensor allows the PF120 to deliver images with significantly enhanced imaging characteristics including enhanced low noise sensitivity.
The PF120’s color tools offer 64 levels of saturation and hue control. So it’s easy to shade and match the cameras. The camera is powered by PoE or from the power adaptor (included). Everything is housed in a die cast chassis that’s built to last.
Additional features include:
- Resolution: Up to 1080P60, 1080i59.94
- Video Output: HDMI, NDI®, USB (UVC protocol) simultaneously
- Supports Audio input/Audio output with NDI® streaming
- Control supports RS-232 control, VISCA-over-IP, Pelco D/P, NDI® Control
- Standard mounting and ceiling mounting with E-Flip function
Contact us for more information about the PF120 NDI box camera by BirdDog.