LYNX Releases Bi-Directional Quad 12G SDI/Fiber Transceiver
The OTR 5444 by LYNX Technik is a quad-channel bi-directional 12G SDI/Fiber transceiver for the rack and card-based Series 5000 platform.
The OTR 5444 delivers uncompressed 4K signals over fiber across short & long distances. This transceiver module provides a bi-directional electrical to optical and optical to electrical conversion solution over four independent channels. It is suitable for SDI video signals up to 12Gbit/s and supports up to 8 modules in a standard 2RU frame. Optional fiber SFP sub-modules are also available.
In addition to the four bi-directional 12G SDI high-density micro BNC electrical interfaces, the OTR 5444 also consists of four 12G SDI optical inputs and four 12G SDI optical outputs arranged in the optical TR slots. The card is configurable via the APPolo control software.
In brief, the OTR 5444 features:
- Bi-directional electrical to optical & optical to electrical conversion up to 12G SDI
- 4 independent 12G SDI Channels (8K quad-channel optical <> electrical conversion)
- 4 x Optical Transceivers (TR)
- 4 x High-density BNCs (TR)
- Incoming & outgoing 12G SDI signals are reclocked
- LYNX APPolo Control System: remote control, status monitoring & error reporting
- Hot swappable
Contact us for more information about this quad-channel bi-directional SDI/Fiber transceiver by LYNX Technik.