The standards-rich MDP3020 SFN by Media Links is a low-cost IP gateway that doesn’t rely on expensive or at-risk GPS synchronization.
MDP3020 SFN allows for IP distribution of digital television broadcast signals across Single Frequency Networks, while supporting Precision Timing Protocol (PTP). Thanks to this PTP support, transport a synchronous time base without relying on satellite receivers.
Deliver media network migration to IP based transport with PTP, upgrade from DVB-T to T2, and take advantage of efficient spectrum utilization, all thanks to MDP3020 SFN.
- ST 2022-2 Standards based transmission
- ST 2022-7 Protected Switching / Auto Protection
- ST 2022-5 Forward Error Correction
- ETSI TR 101-290 TS compliant monitoring
- PTP (IEEE1588 V2) for Advanced Sync Functions
- 1 PPS & 10MHz Synchronization Outputs
- Ultra deployable half-RU footprint, with high sustainability
With protected redundancy, upgrade and scale the network as needed.
Read the full white paper here.
Contact us for more information about the MDP3020 SFN by Media Links.