https://tevios.eu/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/LanSee_PFiberII_opticalfiberextender_TEVIOS_300x300.png 300 300 Hayley http://tevios.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/tevios-340x66space.png Hayley2021-06-16 11:00:352021-06-07 14:22:21P Fiber II Optical Fiber Extender by LanSee
P Fiber II Optical Fiber Extender by LanSee
The P Fiber II PFP 3050 optical fiber extender by LanSee transmits all signals (video streams, Genlock signal path & Ethernet communication) without latency over one optical fiber cable.
Using a hybrid optical cable, the camera can be up to 200m away from the control room. However, if the camera is powered locally this distance increases to 10km.
The Camera Unit (camera side) is designed to fit the shape of Panasonic PTZ cameras, while the Base Unit (control room side) comes in a 19″ rackable chassis form-factor.
Lastly, P FIBER II supports 12G-SDI.
- Compact & robust Camera Unit
- 1U 19″ 200mm depth rackable Base Unit
- 1 x 3G-SDI & 1 x 12G-SDI downlink
- Genlock (Black-Burst or Tri-Level) signal path
- 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ethernet dual link, 2 x RJ45 ports on Base Unit
- Power over Ethernet (POE++) on RJ45 port on Camera Unit
Contact us for more information about the P Fiber II optical fiber extender.