Phabrix Qx and Qxl Release 4.6 adds the optional functionality to decode a Dolby E or ED2 audio stream and provide a clear and accessible view of the Dolby E metadata.
This new functionality allows to meter and monitor the decoded audio and separately measure the loudness of a 5.1 or stereo 2.0 decoded program.
Built-in CRC error reporting provides a real-time check on the creation and transfer of the Dolby E
stream through the broadcast network, and a live update of Dolby E line timing is provided for
SDI and 2022-6 interfaces.
New features include:
- Standalone Dolby Metadata Analyzer instrument
- Dolby E, ED2, DD and DD+ detection in Audio Metering instruments
- Dolby Decoder activation in Audio Metering instruments
- Downmix decoded 5.1 to Stereo 2.0 with Extended LoRo/LtRt or Legacy metadata
- Routing of Dolby Decoder stream to the Loudness Monitor for loudness measurement and analysis
Dolby Metadata Analyzer
Dolby Detection in Audio Metering
Dolby Decoder Metering and Status
Contact us to learn more about the Qx and QxL release V4.6 by Phabrix.